SG/Full-time on-site or remote office
Mamoru is a leading global digital asset financial service group. Our goals are to provide an all-rounded solution to facilitate easiest access to digital assets and smartest asset management products with our state-of-the-art technology and global coverage. The team is a group of elites coming from technology, market making and venture capital backgrounds. Mamoru is currently managing 100m+ assets and has over 15+ offices to offer 7*24 services to our clients.
We provide you with an international stage and competitive salary and benefits. Your professional ability will be fully developed in Mamoru. We sincerely hope that you can join our team to realize your self-worth.
- Collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
- Bachelor's degree in information security, computer science, or related.
- At least two years' experience as a blockchain developer.
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages, such as C++, Java, Go and Python.
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.