SG/Full-time on-site or remote office
Mamoru is a leading global digital asset financial service group. Our goals are to provide an all-rounded solution to facilitate easiest access to digital assets and smartest asset management products with our state-of-the-art technology and global coverage. The team is a group of elites coming from technology, market making and venture capital backgrounds. Mamoru is currently managing 100m+ assets and has over 15+ offices to offer 7*24 services to our clients.
We provide you with an international stage and competitive salary and benefits. Your professional ability will be fully developed in Mamoru. We sincerely hope that you can join our team to realize your self-worth.
- Design and implement systems that interact with blockchains and smart contracts across all major blockchains including Ethereum, Layer 2 networks, and other leading blockchain platforms
- Gain an intricate understanding of NFT protocols and further innovate on what they can do and how they can be used in interesting and unique ways
- Work on a small agile team of software engineers
- Develop high quality and maintainable software
- Experience designing algorithmic solutions to software problems and reasoning about issues related to scale, security, and availability
- Experience leading increasingly complex software projects from inception through delivery
- Experience in building systems for fintech or crypto markets
- Curiosity and interest or experience in blockchain technology
- Comfortable working in a highly dynamic space with an affinity for handling uncertainty
- Strong interest in the emerging NFT ecosystem and instigating disruptive technology in lending, stablecoins, and related Defi use cases.