HK/Full-time on-site or remote office
Mamoru is a leading global digital asset financial service group. Our goals are to provide an all-rounded solution to facilitate easiest access to digital assets and smartest asset management products with our state-of-the-art technology and global coverage. The team is a group of elites coming from technology, market making and venture capital backgrounds. Mamoru is currently managing 100m+ assets and has over 15+ offices to offer 7*24 services to our clients.
We provide you with an international stage and competitive salary and benefits. Your professional ability will be fully developed in Mamoru. We sincerely hope that you can join our team to realize your self-worth.
- As Quantitative React.JS/Node.Js Developer, you will participate in design, development, and implementation of architectural deliverables in Business Intelligence Applications and Trading Strategies.
- The role includes working closely with traders and also provide ad-hoc supports to traders.
- You are expected to develop prototypes of the system design as appropriate throughout the development cycle.
- You may work on multiple projects.
- You will contribute as a fully proficient technical resource, providing tech knowledge and capabilities as a team member and individual contributor.
- Experience designing algorithmic solutions to software problems and reasoning about issues related to scale, security, and availability
- Experience leading increasingly complex software projects from inception through delivery
- Experience in building systems for fintech or crypto markets
- Curiosity and interest or experience in blockchain technology
- Comfortable working in a highly dynamic space with an affinity for handling uncertainty
- Strong interest in the emerging NFT ecosystem and instigating disruptive technology in lending, stablecoins, and related Defi use cases.