Technical Project Manager
US/Full-time on-site or remote office
Mamoru is a leading global digital asset financial service group. Our goals are to provide an all-rounded solution to facilitate easiest access to digital assets and smartest asset management products with our state-of-the-art technology and global coverage. The team is a group of elites coming from technology, market making and venture capital backgrounds. Mamoru is currently managing 100m+ assets and has over 15+ offices to offer 7*24 services to our clients.
We provide you with an international stage and competitive salary and benefits. Your professional ability will be fully developed in Mamoru. We sincerely hope that you can join our team to realize your self-worth.
- Management of the end-to-end delivery of large, complex, multi-staged Information
- Technology projects across all multiple divisions according to the IT PMO Methodology
- Ability to keep projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to identify and set milestones and provide clear expectations for the project team.
- Strong resource management skills. Ability to distribute resources across multiple projects based on priority and availability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work directly with the technology teams to ensure successful implementation of custom IT solutions.
- Ability to utilize and integrate various project management frameworks and methodologies in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Communicate with end users and technology teams, gathering information, diagnosing issues, and providing regular and timely updates to the teams and management.
- Ability to manage resources, budgets, vendors, and be able to lead and guide projects through completion.
- Be able to respond to critical requests during off hours
- Create and maintain documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business or other related major
- At least 5 years of direct experience managing IT projects with a proven track record of managing successful projects.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong understanding of current, enterprise technology solutions, hardware, software, networking and security.
- Ability to understand and analyze financial data e.g. costs/ benefits analysis, ROI, capitalization rules, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in motivating team members.
- Strong understanding of enterprise level technology solutions including hosting, enterprise software solutions and hardware implementation projects.
- Understanding of traditional and agile project management techniques.
- Proficiency in multiple project and portfolio management tools.
- Knowledge of infrastructure technologies including IT security, network, telecommunications, virtualization and distributed computing platforms, and application development.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong writing skills
- Must be able to generate, explain, and present detailed schedules, objectives, reports, and other documentation accurately
- Excellent trainer and has experience with change management
- PMI membership and PMP certification is a plus